Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

請幫我把以下內容翻譯成英文~很急

工作經驗-

1.l產品包裝員 (產品檢測、包裝)

2.電子業技術員(機台操作產品生產,產品檢測)

自傳--

我正在找一分兼職工作來支持我在澳洲的生活。

我是個勤勞、積極的員工,能快速的學習各種工作技能

我願意嘗試各種工作,並盡全力將做好。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The work experience -

1.l product packer (product examination, packing)

2. electronics industry technician (radio station operates product manufacturing, product examination)

Autobiography--

I am looking for one point part-time employment to support me in Australia's life.

I am industrious, the positive staff, can the fast study each kind of workmanship I be willing to attempt each kind of work, and will try to complete.

大概是這樣~ 希望對你有幫助!

• 1 decade ago

The work experience -1.l product packer (product examination, packing) 2. electronics industry technician (radio station operates product manufacturing, product examination)

Autobiography-- I am looking for one point part-time employment to support me in Australia's life. I am industrious, the positive staff, can the fast study each kind of workmanship I be willing to attempt each kind of work, and will try to complete.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.