what causes cyber bullying?

this is for my english essay . what causes cyber bullying ? no websites please .

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello...

Cyber Bullying

Cyber Bullying

Introduction

With today’s technology bullying has become easier then ever; the children and youth of this generation do not even need to have personal confrontation. Cyber bullying can be defined as any communication posted or sent by a minor online, by instant messenger, e-mail, website, diary site, online profile, interactive game, handheld device, cell phone or other interactive device that is intended to frighten, embarrass, harass or otherwise target another minor. Cyber bullying is disturbingly common among Canadian teens. Cyber-Bullying: Our Kids’ New Reality is a survey that was conducted from December 2006 – January 2007 by the members of Kids Help Phone that had over 2500 respondents. More than 70 per cent of respondents to the survey reported that they have been bullied online, while 44 per cent said they have bullied someone online. At least 38 percent reported having experienced cyber-bullying within the last three months. Of the methods used, 77 percent...

You can get more info here:

http://www.oppapers.com/essays/Cyber-Bullying/1418...

http://www.oppapers.com/search_results.php?action=...

• 4 years ago

Causes Of Cyber Bullying

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

To answer your question, it might be easier to explain ways to help prevent Cyber-bullying. To prevent Cyber-bullying, be careful about what you post. Always be kind to others. Don’t share anything hurtful or embarrassing to anyone. Never reveal your password to anyone, except a parent or guardian. Set your privacy settings so you know who sees what. Let your parents know what you’re doing online and who you’re doing it with. Let them friend or follow you. Follow their rules about what is and isn’t okay to do. Talk to an adult you trust about anything you see online that make you concerned. Report any and all Cyber-bullying.

Source(s): Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000 www.yourlifeyourvoice.org
  • 9 years ago

Well I cant give you facts but certainly my opinion.

Basically every person has an asshole inside of them. Most people arnt confident enough to let the asshole out of them in public, but behind a computer screen nobody can hurt them so they can go aroun the internet trolling there *** off without getting hurt. These people are called keyboard warriorors (cyber bullies)

So basically in my opinion Computers just give people enough confidence to take advantage of other people. see where Im coming from?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Cyber Bulling

is just bulling but on social networks anything can start fights

look of a person or just arguments sometimes what people believe in

and in some cases it because they are jealous of that person or have a

personality (not being mean) but emos get picked on cause the way they act or even because there sexaultly (gay, lezbain)

• wexler
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What Causes Cyberbullying

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

usally cyber bulling is caused by getting bullied in real by that person and sometimes their friends

• 9 years ago

I would say people feel more... Able to take control. Nobody knows who you are, and you can hurt peoples feeling without even knowing it.

• 6 years ago

bullys and facebook.

• 9 years ago

jealousy, boredom, low-self-esteem, abuse at home, not getting enough attention from their parents

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.