What are some good (preferably solo) hobbies for an 18-year old male?

I find that I spend the majority of my time just sitting around watching TV and anime or I am on the computer not really doing anything at all. What are some good hobbies for an 18-year old male? I'm looking for something that can preferably be done alone, as I'm kind of a loner. For example, something... show more I find that I spend the majority of my time just sitting around watching TV and anime or I am on the computer not really doing anything at all.

What are some good hobbies for an 18-year old male? I'm looking for something that can preferably be done alone, as I'm kind of a loner. For example, something like Warhammer seems good, except the problem with that is that you need other people to play and my friends and people near me don't really do that, plus it's expensive. (Please don't respond with "just go to your local hobby shop and meet people to play with there").

Any ideas on some good hobbies for me?

P.S. - I am not very musically talented, so please don't reply with learnig an instrument either.

Thanks!