How can i change the currency of my Yahoo Merchant Solution online store?

I recently opened a Yahoo Merchant Solution Online Store, but i have to charge in mexican pesos because the store is for Mexico and latin america, and the default currency is US Dollars, how can I change the currency, it is kind of urgent because I already press the open for business button and I can't be... show more I recently opened a Yahoo Merchant Solution Online Store, but i have to charge in mexican pesos because the store is for Mexico and latin america, and the default currency is US Dollars, how can I change the currency, it is kind of urgent because I already press the open for business button and I can't be charging Dollars instead of Pesos. If you don't have the answer to question 1 and you know how to close temporarily the store, i would love to know that too, so the store is close until i fix the problem.

thanks