Estimated daily food costs in Paris, Strasbourg, Dordogne (Brantome/Sarlat), San Sebastian and Athens?

My wife, daughter (in the single digits), and I will be in each of these places on our trip from mid-June to early July. I am trying to gauge the food costs generally. The US dollar has been on the decline, so where possible, I am trying to devise plans for saving some money on overall food costs while still... show more My wife, daughter (in the single digits), and I will be in each of these places on our trip from mid-June to early July. I am trying to gauge the food costs generally. The US dollar has been on the decline, so where possible, I am trying to devise plans for saving some money on overall food costs while still visiting restaurants about once a day. Any advice is appreciated.

We have no plans for going to any truly fancy/gourmet restaurants. We don't mind street food occasionally either, so I figure these may help save a few dollars/euros.

Thanks.
1 answer 1