What kind of subject at college / university should I study?

I'm doing my IGCSE's in about 3 weeks and everyone says I should already know what do I want to do in the future. But I don't want to rush this decision. Basically, my targets are: have an interesting job that I'm going to enjoy and never get bored of, have dynamic lifestyle and be financially... show more I'm doing my IGCSE's in about 3 weeks and everyone says I should already know what do I want to do in the future. But I don't want to rush this decision. Basically, my targets are: have an interesting job that I'm going to enjoy and never get bored of, have dynamic lifestyle and be financially independent (or rather very rich :D). I like personal contact, working with people. I'm a very social kind of person and I like to entertain people. I speak fluently Czech and English, I learn German and understand Russian. I personally hate Maths and I'm not getting particularly good grades at it. I don't like economics but I know I cannot live without that knowledge. I don't really like Sciences aether, I can only "tolerate" biology. So therefore I cannot study Medicine. I'm really good at history and I also enjoy geography. I love social sciences, particularly psychology. Also people like to talk to me because they trust me. But my parents say that I'm not going to have a well-paid job by being psychologist. I was also considering studying diplomacy or international relationship because it really interests me and I also come from multicultural environment. But then again, my parent say that I end up sitting in an office and doing boring stuff and I want to avoid that. They only encourage me to study law as my sister does, but I don't think that that is what I want to do. I also think that soo many people are lawyers that it is becoming really difficult to get a well-paid job.
Does anyone know any particular job and qualifications (or subject at college/university) that would suit good for me? Especially in the UK or USA? Thank you for any suggestions! :)