bbb asked in Dining OutFast Food · 9 years ago

Is it ok to pay in all change at fast food drive thru?

I only have $0.54 in my bank account and need some food. I don't get paid tomorrow. Is it ok to pay for like a $5 meal all in change at the drive thru? Mostly quarters and dimes

Favorite Answer

yes

but they really hate it

~

as long as you could A get my order suitable the 1st time no longer so I could pull aside midway homestead to be certain that my huge mac is in simple terms a double cheese or my fish sand is a fowl sand etc additionally as quickly as I say no onions i recommend no onions no longer this component thats been sittin around for like a million/2 your shift finding like hell iced up over and yet another component as quickly as I ask for no ice I recommend 0 notta no longer a million stinkin piece of ice I pay a a million.50 for this crap if i desire Ice i'm going to flow purchase a friggin bag for a dollar at 7-11 oh yeah and a million greater rule dont attempt to short replace my *** or overfreakin value me like the final chump did awhile lower back confident i've got workin twenty years in eating places you cant tell me something I aint herd or been by way of ,.

Legally, it's okay to do that as long as the amount you give the cashier equals what you owe him/her. If you're paying for a $5.00 order in nickels and dimes, it might prove a little inconvenient for both you AND the cashier, but those extra coins might prove useful to the fast-food place in making change.

Definitely. Of course. Money is cash and therefore always acceptable.

Even if it's all in dimes and quarters; money is better than any bounced check or debit card expired.

Pay in dimes + change. Yes.

Noo Thats Too Much F*ckinn Work , Cause Then They Gotta Count It & YOUU Gotta Count It !

hhahah yea that would be fine. You might tick the cashier off a little when they have to count it all out but who cares do it up.

Yes! I doubt that they would like it too much but as long as it isn't all pennies than they would have to take it!

Just Do It

Source(s): Nike

lol Yes it is ok. the cashier might have a fit but who cares?? money is money!

• ?

yup but they'll give you an attitude, i would go inside so you ca watch them make your food

I guess, but what if you drop it? Just go in.