heart problem or gas at 21?

I am 21, about to be 22 next month. I have had these symptoms since yesterday:

*Shortness of breath [I always do- because of anxiety though]

*Pressure in chest

*Back pain

*Back pain between shoulder blades

*Extreme Dizziness

*Sharp stabbing pain when I breathe in

Last night I had jaw & neck pain- like a pinched nerve. And my back ached. But, I had a sharp stabbing pain in my heart when I breathe in [only when I breathe in]

Then I awoke twice with the same pain- then the 3rd time- I felt like someone was squeezing my heart.

I'm not sure, but I've had constant arm pain & pain under my left armpit. I have severe cardiophobia [feeling as if my heart is going to just stop.]

Currently- the pain goes away with my ativan. I have SEVERE anxiety & panic disorder.

I am 21, have had over 30 cardiac tests- as well as a cardiac CT

But, I also have been burping alot & have had ALOT of gas

1

Source(s): Reverse Diabetes Without Drugs - http://DiabetesCure.raiwi.com/?fPCG

If you've already seen a cardiologist and had tests, then it probably isn't heart-related. It could be acid reflux. That can feel like burning in your chest and happens at any age. Add that to your panic-anxiety disorder and of course you feel terrible! See if you can get a referral to a psychiatrist. I had panic-anxiety disorder in my 20's and he put me on an anti-depressant for a year and that cleared it up. In the meantime, buy some Prilosec at the drug store and take it as directed. That should help your stomach pain. In the meantime, practice your deep breathing and remind yourself that you haven't died yet and you aren't going to....

In the meantime, here is a website on GERD (acid reflux): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH000131...

Ive had the same symptoms for years,they always say mt ekg is normal and such and my last trip to the er they blamed it on dehydration do you drink plenty of water? and also stay away from energy drinks they can cause alot of the same symptoms