Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why would Queen Elizabeth come on Monday night Raw to knight Michael Cole?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I strongly, strongly doubt that Her Majesty will be in the ring tonight. Perhaps Awesome Kong will come out in a royal costume or something. Seems par for the WWE course.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

In order to get greater publicity, thereby spoiling the match. She would never go to see it because she thinks she is too good for that. A monarchy, as in England is a total waste of money, since the economic situation is so bad throughout the world. I think the monarchy is a bunch of parasites and the UK could spend its money on more useful things than paying through the nose to maintain at he royal family. Becoming a Republic would solve this problem, and make the UK , even more of a Democracy than it already is

Hope this helps

• 1 decade ago

She's a fake.... I mean will Queen Elizabeth kiss Cole?? I think not...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you really believe that then you are a massive tool. You have to be a citizen of the Commonwealth to be Knighted.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hmm Fake Queen I guess.

They did the same thing with Kroenke, Obama, and H. Clinton.

• 1 decade ago

Not the queen, but not a bad fake!

• 1 decade ago

it doesn't make sense she would never do that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.