Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why would Queen Elizabeth come on Monday night Raw to knight Michael Cole?

Favorite Answer

I strongly, strongly doubt that Her Majesty will be in the ring tonight. Perhaps Awesome Kong will come out in a royal costume or something. Seems par for the WWE course.

• ?

In order to get greater publicity, thereby spoiling the match. She would never go to see it because she thinks she is too good for that. A monarchy, as in England is a total waste of money, since the economic situation is so bad throughout the world. I think the monarchy is a bunch of parasites and the UK could spend its money on more useful things than paying through the nose to maintain at he royal family. Becoming a Republic would solve this problem, and make the UK , even more of a Democracy than it already is

Hope this helps

She's a fake.... I mean will Queen Elizabeth kiss Cole?? I think not...

If you really believe that then you are a massive tool. You have to be a citizen of the Commonwealth to be Knighted.

hmm Fake Queen I guess.

They did the same thing with Kroenke, Obama, and H. Clinton.

Not the queen, but not a bad fake!

it doesn't make sense she would never do that.