Need suggestions for good books to read...?

I have almost finished The Night Angel Trilogy By Brent Weeks and loved them. I am looking for something similar to these books if you can think of any, but I am easy I will read pretty much anything that you have a hard time putting down. Thank you in advance for all your suggestions. Names of authors with the book titles are helpful.

I have read the Twilight Saga, as for Stephen king, his books are good but he tends to put in an excessive amount of detail that really does not need to be there,, like he did in It. But over all yes his books are quite good. I am an avid reader and have an interest in ALL types of books.

Favorite Answer

Gone-Michael Grant

Dawn-Michael Grant(sequel)

Harry Potter Series-JK Rowling

Twilight Series-Stephanie Meyers

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner(twilight saga, don't read it before you read eclipse!!)

Lightning Thief Series

The Clique Series

Scarlett-casthy cassidy(:

I love to read!

Source(s): ME(: hope i could help doll

Do you like horror/suspense? If so Stephen King is your guy. I'm currently reading his novel called "Cell" and It's really good. Robin Cooke too. I'm sorry I can't remember this author's name, but the book is called "The Hunter's Moon". It's fantasy but it's really good. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Check these out! :)

The Life and Death of Charlie St. Cloud. The book is so much better than the movie, it's not even funny.

House of night series- vampires

Immortal series

Any books by rachel hawthorne- cute romance

The mortal instruments series

have you read the twilight sagas? they are great books you can really get to know the characters and you start to get a connection with the storys

Source(s): my own experience

well um I read this long ago and it was good.

The Saga of Darren Shan