I was in a creepy situation. Was I encountered by a plainclothes cop?

well, i was walking with a dog at the border of our neighborhood. it was right by a road. this lady is ahead of me and she just looked like a jogger, yet she was walking awkwardly. a white van speeds by and she stops and glances at it. i was about to walk right past her until she said, "do you know that man in... show more well, i was walking with a dog at the border of our neighborhood. it was right by a road. this lady is ahead of me and she just looked like a jogger, yet she was walking awkwardly. a white van speeds by and she stops and glances at it. i was about to walk right past her until she said, "do you know that man in the white car that just sped by?" i replied, "no, i don't" and she said, "well, just watch your back. okay?" i stood there for a moment and she stood there too. i said, "w.w..what happened?", she replied but i couldn't understand because her back was facing me. she seemed to murmur. then she turned back and she said, "179 CJP..." she paused. "watch your back. okay?" she said. then she sprinted across the road and sped walked away. i was a little creeped out and was aware of my surroundings as i continued to walk. i'm not sure if i should be worried or not. but i was creepy. she looked like she was in her 60's too.. she had dark glasses and a big bag.