How to Convert AEP Files?

I spent so long working with Adobe After Effects but I can't upload to youtube with an AEP file. Does anyone know how to convert this to a WMV or MP4?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When u render your file go to composition > add to render queue > output module > format

u can chose a variaty of files im which u project can be render as. Including WMV and MP4

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Aep File

• 9 years ago

AEP is an After Effects Project file and can only be used in After Effects.

You need to render out a Quicktime file, or .mov file with WMV or MP4 compression. Then you can send it to YouTube.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hi,guys,first you should know , youtube just supports some special WMV or MP4 videos well,you need to use a right software to convert your wrong profile or codec/format video to right profile and codec/format video then upload to youtube, you can follow me to use Youtube Movie Maker to fix this problem, it can auto convert any wrong profile or format/codec videos to the best profile and format/codec youtube videos then upload onto youtube, then youtube just need to take a short time to process the right profile and format/codec video.run Youtube Movie Maker, select "Upload Video", then add your video into the list, then press "Convert&Upload" button, the software will auto convert the videos to right format youtube videos then upload onto youtube,it also can be used to make and upload youtube videos from various videos, pics, musics, texts, etc. You can download it from makeyoutubevideo.com, easy to use, hope it can help you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.