Can I charge my 12v deep cycle battery with any size solar panel?

I'm just wondering if the wattage of a solar panel only determines the amount of time needed to charge the battery? I'm in no rush to charge the batteries each day, and will only use the power minimally. Probably 100w for four hours each night. Will a 5w solar panel charge the battery for that use? Even if... show more I'm just wondering if the wattage of a solar panel only determines the amount of time needed to charge the battery? I'm in no rush to charge the batteries each day, and will only use the power minimally. Probably 100w for four hours each night. Will a 5w solar panel charge the battery for that use? Even if it takes all day?
Update: I cant find the Ah
all i see is 550cca, 12v, 140 reserve capacity. it's a large marine battery, I assume at least 100Ah.
Update 2: and what about a 12w, is that more feasible?
Update 3: Even if I never get it to a full charge, could i get a few hours out of it per days worth of sunlight? would it damage the battery to never let it fully charge?