Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

They say to eat six small meals a day to lose weight? ?

I heard you should eat six small meals a day to lose weight. I just don't know a healthy list to put together plus I'm satisfied with what I eat I don't really eat snacks. What should I do?

• Grace

Realistically you shouldn't be eating 6-8 small meals a day.. You should target 5-6. Breaking it up like that helps your body break things down a lot quicker. Changing your eating habits will have an effect on your weight, but for the best results you should do some sort of daily exercise.

The question is what are you currently eating? If that is not in check then that is something you will need to address. Eating six times a day keeps your metabolism up which helps with weight loss.

If you really do not want to change your eating habits then you need to up your physical activity. Make sure you are working out at least 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes. This needs to be a mixture of cardio and resistance training.

Source(s): www.rocktheworkout.com

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

• pip

If you aren't willing to change your meals to lose weight, the other side of the equation is physical activity.