Is the anti-evolution claim by YEC Christians, "Scientists are fleeing the theory of evolution in droves"....?

.....simply the kind of bold statement that is meant to "encourage the choir that one is preaching to" (i.e., it is meant for other YECs) *OR* do some Christians actually mean for the statement to be taken seriously (even though they know deep down that they can't present any evidence that... show more .....simply the kind of bold statement that is meant to "encourage the choir that one is preaching to" (i.e., it is meant for other YECs) *OR* do some Christians actually mean for the statement to be taken seriously (even though they know deep down that they can't present any evidence that professional biologists are denouncing the theory of evolution)?
Update: ==================================================================== >"Would you like a list of scientists that have rejected Evolution?" Would you like a list of scientists who HAVEN'T -- so that you can count the two lists and see what the "droves" are actually doing? Meanwhile, you might want to check out... show more ========================================...

>"Would you like a list of scientists that have rejected Evolution?"

Would you like a list of scientists who HAVEN'T -- so that you can count the two lists and see what the "droves" are actually doing?

Meanwhile, you might want to check out "The Steve Project", a humorous way to compare your infamous list with the list that actually represents the world's biologists.

But since you asked, YES, I WOULD LIKE A LIST OF PROFESSIONAL BIOLOGISTS WHO FORMERLY HELD TO THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION BUT ARE NOW "FLEEING" THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION.

That is, nobody is interested in a list of fundamentalist computer scientists who have ALWAYS rejected evolution --- and never had any reason to use it in their scientific calling. (The same game gets played with the Climate Change/Global Warming debate. A list of contrarian crystallography scientists and particle physicsts is not necessarily helpful when sampling the climatology conc
Update 2: consensus.

You would also do well to define "droves", or else you will confuse a list of a couple hundred with a meaningful percentage of the world's professional biologists.
Update 3: ================================ ISRAEL LOVER has offered to meet a challenge. See lhvinny (below) for a great reply to your post and your offer of a list. THAT SAID, YES, PLEASE POST IN YOUR ANSWER AND/OR EMAIL TO ME YOUR LIST. (if it is online, you can simply send me the URL link.) I would love to check out... show more ================================

ISRAEL LOVER has offered to meet a challenge.

See lhvinny (below) for a great reply to your post and your offer of a list.

THAT SAID, YES, PLEASE POST IN YOUR ANSWER AND/OR EMAIL TO ME YOUR LIST. (if it is online, you can simply send me the URL link.) I would love to check out the validity & honesty of your list of scientists who deal with the theory of evolution in their work & have "fled" from their former position.
12 answers 12