What are some cool words that would make good team names?

Every summer, my youth group does something called Rock The Rock, and we split up into two teams. We usually have an informal competition for cool team names. We usually use just cool words we can think of. For example, previous years we've had, Team Legit Team Baller Team Snazzy Team Stoked Team... show more Every summer, my youth group does something called Rock The Rock, and we split up into two teams. We usually have an informal competition for cool team names. We usually use just cool words we can think of.

For example, previous years we've had,

Team Legit
Team Baller
Team Snazzy
Team Stoked
Team Shock Tarts
Team Um.. Well, what?
Team Epic

So far, my favorites have been Team Legit, and Team Snazzy, but that might just be because I've been on those teams :)

This year, I want to be the one to suggest the coolest team name :)

So can anyone help me think of some cool names? I'm not very good at this kind of thing, and it's usually the same people who come up with the names. All I've been able to come up with is Team Jelly Belly, which actually isn't that cool, and I got it from a seven year old :(

Thank you so much! :)