Why doesn't she like me?

Hi I'm 17 and still at high school :( and I meet a nice girl on the bus and we always sit next to each other and talk about privet things and we hang out on the weekends talk on Facebook and call/txt all the time and to night I finally told her I liked her alot even after my last girlfriend cheated on me with... show more Hi I'm 17 and still at high school :( and I meet a nice girl on the bus and we always sit next to each other and talk about privet things and we hang out on the weekends talk on Facebook and call/txt all the time and to night I finally told her I liked her alot even after my last girlfriend cheated on me with old so called best friend and that was when I was 15 and have never felt the same way towards a girl form that point until I meet her but after I told her how I felt she tells that she likes another person I personally never meet and that made feel like like crying again like when I was cheated on but the girl I like I gave her more fun and gave her more money than my new best friend but the point I'm trying to figure out is why she doesn't like me and how I can change the way she feels about me

So can u please help me before it is too late
My email is brentfowler93@gmail.com or bfowlr@yahoo.com.au
Thanks alot for ur help
5 answers 5