Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What does your bedroom look like?

In mine, three walls are blue, and the 4th one has a giant version of the blink-182 logo painted onto it. I've got pictures of random Lolcats in wooden picture frames and photos of me and my friends on another wall, as well as tickets, posters and magazine cutouts. Near my study space, I made paper cranes and attached a string to them and hung them from the roof. In my bathroom, I've got all sorts of sex toys...I mean soaps..and the toilet is glow-in-the-dark. I decorated my room with Christmas lights and I've got a whole cupboard dedicated to sunglasses.

Favorite Answer

It has a bed like any other bedroom. :)

I currently live in a one-room apartment; but the alcove in which I keep my bed just has three walls covered with old paper that has a pattern of something which resembles a slightly textured, white-and-tan mesh not unlike plywood...There are a pair of small metal lamps tacked to the wall above the top of the bedstead and a picture of my husband when he was about fourteen on the opposite wall.

Well my walls are a soft grey with a coffee colour feature wall. It has a queen bed, lounge, walk in robe and an en-suit. All my bedroom is of antique victorian gothic furniture. My room has a gothic theme. There are two big gargoyles on either side of my bed with a black cast iron crucifix candle wall holder on either side of my bed...

I sleep in my basement (easier that way). I have a headboard, some drawers (with some baby pics on my main dresser), and I have a giant poster of Wrigley Field from the 50s on another.

• cream walls, timber floors a bed with too many cushions and a throw, a chandeleer light, sexy black lamps and a big full lenght mirror that cost a fortune but well worth it. It has 1950's glamour theme.

but my wardrobe broke yesterday so my clothes are all over the floor, but usually I'm a tidy freek.

Hexagonal, mint green walls, oak bed frame, oak desk, oak bookshelf, oak wardrobe. Cream carpet, there's one wall covered with pictures of me and my friends, my school books are on my desk and my jewellery box is on the desk too.

Be nice and wish my friends a happy birthday please!

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

White walls with sloped ceilings(I live in the attic). One window that shows me the shops and warehouses across the street. Kinda cramped, but it only holds me so I'm fine with that.

• Mine looks like a skip...

It looks like a bedroom.

• wow

all i have is a bed, beige walls, and a bookshelf

white and lavender lots of perfume bottles