I have some questions about marbled crayfish known as maborkrebs?

anyway so i am thinking of breeding these crays and i heard they self clone so i got 2 so i am having a little trouble 1.first of all i want to know why sometimes they tend to get scared and run and hide and sometimes they go up to the glass to attack? 2.also i am wondering how to know when they are ready to... show more anyway so i am thinking of breeding these crays and i heard they self clone so i got 2 so i am having a little trouble

1.first of all i want to know why sometimes they tend to get scared and run and hide and sometimes they go up to the glass to attack?

2.also i am wondering how to know when they are ready to berry my large one went his pipe and tucked in his tail and was in there all day and usally she is always eating i could not have seen good cause i had some dried leaves at the bottom of the tank and they took one and lift it and put it over the pipe

i was just wondering if he was goint to berry but she cant cause i changed her water cause it was dirty but i wont be changing it anymore to harass them

here is a pic of the tank this tank is only for the breeding then i transfer free swimming babies
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1883474839544&set=a.1883473799518.105565.1021554950&type=1&theater
1 answer 1