What is this movie called?

alright..I don't remember much about it..I know it was a mystery movie....There was a father and a step father..there was also a little girl...and i think it was the friend of one of the fathers, or one of the fathers, that took her out of her room by her window, with her blanket, and they raped her, and then... show more alright..I don't remember much about it..I know it was a mystery movie....There was a father and a step father..there was also a little girl...and i think it was the friend of one of the fathers, or one of the fathers, that took her out of her room by her window, with her blanket, and they raped her, and then killed her...uhhmm and then the mom was going crazy because she loves her daughter..and then there was this part when they are in a restaurant and there's these guys sitting over in a corner and one of them knew something about it but wouldn't tell..not sure? Uhhhhhhhh...It was on television so it's not brand new or anything...Uhhhh?? If you can tell me what the movie is OH MY GOD i would be the happiest person in the world!
Update: and the girl was by a tree near a parking lot too i think?