-Really long &' Fun Baby Name Game! :] ♥♥?

- i love love LOVE baby name gamess' so i thought i'd do one :) I'll give my answer's below the questions. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. You are 27 and you just meet the man of your life! He is also 27 and he is tall with _____... show more - i love love LOVE baby name gamess' so i thought i'd do one :)
I'll give my answer's below the questions.

1. You are 27 and you just meet the man of your life! He is also 27 and he is tall with _____ eyes. There is one problem, he has a 2 year old daughter. What is his name and what is his daughters name? -------------------- green eyes; Gabriel Lucas; Zakiah Rose

2. You guys have been dating for 2 years his daughter is 4 and you find out you are pregnant! You are going to have a little boy. His initials with be JDR! ------------------ James Dean Richards

3. Its about a year later your boyfriends daughter is 5 and your son is 1 and your boyfriend finally proposes to you. Where did he propose, where was your wedding and where is your honeymoon? ------------------ our wedding was in this beautiful hall in London (where i live) called The Decorium and our honeymoon in Dubai (where i lived for 2 years)

4. About 2 years after your wedding you find out you are pregnant again, only this time with twin girls! Your first daughters name starts with an J with 2 middle names of your choice. Your second daughters name starts with a J with 2 middle names of your choice. What are their names? ----------------------------- Jesse Mary-Alice && Justine Emma-Rose

5. Your step daughter is 7 your son is 3 and your twins are 2 months old. Your step daughter comes to you and asks you to play a sport. What sport does she want to play? ---------- football :)

6. Once you are 32 your husband has to move for his job. Where do you move to? ----- Dubai :D ♥♥

7. You have been settled in to your new house for a while. You step daughter is 9 your son is 5 and the twins are 2. You want one more baby, but when you become pregnant you find out you are having octuplets (8 babies). gender is your choice. They are born 10 weeks early so you need to come up with names on the spot. You decide to give all the babies J names with 2 middle names of your choice. ------------- [ all girls ] Jacqueline Ameile-Grace,,, Jaimee Estelle-Sophia,,, Jade Lucinda-Mae,,, Juliette Faye-Nicole Jasmine Violet-Fleur,,, Jordyn Aurora-Kylie,,, Jane India-Yasmine Jennifer Dakota-Paige.

-thankss' :D
♥♥♥
25 answers 25