Critical Mos in the marine corps or marine corps reserve?

I really have a strong desire to join the marine corps. I recently had to leave college becuase money was running short and the marines seems like a great place for me to finally grow up and become a man. The only problem is i have some skeletons in my closet there arent anything really serious but i know it will... show more I really have a strong desire to join the marine corps. I recently had to leave college becuase money was running short and the marines seems like a great place for me to finally grow up and become a man. The only problem is i have some skeletons in my closet there arent anything really serious but i know it will prevent me from getting some of the jobs i may possibly want. being a marine is something i want so im willing to take almost any job that is avaliable. so are there any Critical need mos ? i know theres infantry and im willing to do that i just want to know all my options before i become a rifleman thanks so much for your time
Update: oh and by the way im 20 years old i will make 21 in 4 months and i have a possesion of weed charge and drug paraphanelia on my record i know i know its was extremly dumb and i was in the wrong place at the wrong time it still doesnt change the fact and i accept what i dod and im trying to better my life im 100 drug... show more oh and by the way im 20 years old i will make 21 in 4 months and i have a possesion of weed charge and drug paraphanelia on my record i know i know its was extremly dumb and i was in the wrong place at the wrong time it still doesnt change the fact and i accept what i dod and im trying to better my life im 100 drug free and im in really great shape i know i can ace the pt test im just looking for another chance at life
Update 2: thank you guys so much for the info ive looked into lingust and intell but to obtain those jobs you will need a top secret security clearence and with my priors that will probally not happen ive talked to a few people and they have mentioned going reseerve because the enlisment is 6 years and not alot of people are... show more thank you guys so much for the info ive looked into lingust and intell but to obtain those jobs you will need a top secret security clearence and with my priors that will probally not happen ive talked to a few people and they have mentioned going reseerve because the enlisment is 6 years and not alot of people are willing to do it. I will take any job it will be a life expereince that i will learn from so if i hate it or love it i will come out a better person