Kesha vs. Katy perry?

Who is a better role model? My mom thinks that Kesha is not appropriate for a 13 year old but Katy is... So now I'm mad cuz I can't go to her concert... So I'm asking everyone who's a better role model Katy perry or Kesha??? Thanks everyone

Favorite Answer

Whos a better Role Model? katy perry, if I had to choose. But your mom needs to know you arent 8, you are 13 and can make decisions. You know its bad to do drugs, you know its bad to drink and drive, you know its bad to go out and get pregnant! This answer is coming from a 14 year old guy, so your mom needs to start learning that us "kids" arent all stupid lol.

Besides, you arent going to pick up any habits just from going to a concert. And being sheltered from everything is almost as bad as being what you are sheltered from, youll be the one kid who still has the "manners" of a 10 year old despite being 13. Your growing up and your mom needs to realize that.

Kesha made a song called "blow". if you dont know what that is about... then maybe you actually might be to young afterall....lol

I'm not sure either one really is appropriate for a 13 year old but Katy Perry would probably be the better role model

WELL KESHA HAS REALLY CATCHY SONGS, BUT SHE IS A SLUT AND DRINKS AND GETS LAID AT PARTIES, SO KATY PERRY IS A BETTER ROLE MODEL. She sings "Firework" which is a great song for a role model! It is also catchy! But "We R who we R" is good but glamourizes being in a gang.

I SAY KATY PERRY but I'm not judging Kesha is catchy

Neither. Because Kesha sings about some dirty stuff while Katy Perry dresses inapproiete

I'd choose neither.

But I do prefer Perry over Kesha - not for idol - but in terms of performance. Kesha relies heavily on auto tune :/

I feel like Ke$ha's music is catchier

but it really isnt appropriate for a 13 year old

Katy Perry's is less "out there" if you know what I mean

she seems like an all around better person

and definitely a better role model

(:

Source(s): Myself

Personally i like Ke$has songs more and ive heard on the radio that katy perry has uploaded some 'bad' pics of her self and they were calling her katy pervy btw im 13

Katy Perry is more of a role model, Ke$ha is a slut. Her videos relate to gangs, violence, sex and drugs. She's a terrible influence.

-

Michael Jackson.

Eminem

Source(s): Me