Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

im an atheist and one of my best friends is a spiritual atheist who is terrified of ouija boards?

like he kinda believes in a force but not really god but he defiantly believes in spirits. why is he so terrorized by ouija boards, if something happens its most likely by chance. also why do they all say "good bye" on them? and also hes afraid to go into a bathroom in the dark and say bloody marry 3 times in the mirror (witch iv done BTW) and nothing bad happened.

oops got to put a question in there. the question is are you terrified of those things.

@ talker hes 18

and im 19

Favorite Answer

better go to pub at this age, dont waste time on useless thoughts

Source(s): sd

Ouija boards are a toy you have the same chance of contacting spirits if you use Hungry Hungry Hippos

No I'm not

It amazes me that any atheist disbelieves in the existence of gods citing lack of evidence while believing in other supernatural phenomena with the same lack.

To answer the question,no,ouija boards are nothing more than children's toys.

• Sounds like he has a little trouble distinguishing fantasy from reality. Don't leave any Hellblazer graphic novels in the same room or he'll hide under the bed and you won't be able to coax him out with beer or chocolate!

• ?

No.coz wont say bloody mary thrice before the mirror but will have 3 pegs and the result no fear.

Okee dokey. God Bless.

The ouija board is just people pushing it. However it is done from the subconscious, this is what makes it so compelling. So take it from me - an ex seer - its all BS.

Source(s): Ex Astrologer, Ex Tarot, Ex Pamist, Ex (most other things)

Ouija boards? Really? It baffles me how people can fear a toy made by Milton Bradley.

How old is he?

Edit: I would have definitely guessed he'd be much younger than that. No offense to your friend but that's kind of childish.

So, he's an idiot then?

Because you'd have to be an idiot to be afraid of what amounts to a board game...