Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Do you think that men who hate women have fragile egos or are insecure...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gGD2sM72Z4

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel_video_title

"You would have thought that women would rule the world, but they don't, because women hate women"

Here's another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0OMELfsD4

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel_video_title

Watch from 2:10 to 2:18 HE HAS A POINT. And then watch from 2:52 to 3:45 LMAO Bill Bahar lost that argument... look at how angry his face is, he has no clue what to even say back. Bill Bahar is trying to say that women are behind the crimes that males commit, everyone just sits there looking at him like his AN IDIOT.

Most misogynist quotes are "A misogynist is a man that hates women as much as women hate women" HOW DO MEN KNOW THAT WOMEN HATE WOMEN? At least lots of women support breast cancer and women's rights, a lot more than men do.

I don't believe that the male ego is fragile like people say, I believe that men are insecure and feel like they are the bad gender so they try and hide it. It's weird that a lot more people want sons than daughters IF boys are apparently treated bad compared to girls in western societies, it's crap.

Most men I know in REAL LIFE say that men are ugly and they don't understand how women can be straight or how men can be gay. My best male friend said that girls who are "boy crazy" are just trying to hide their sexuality and he said that if he was a girl he would be a lesbian. YOU RARELY SEE WOMEN PUTTING WOMEN DOWN AND CALLING WOMEN UGLY? In fact female singers like Beyonce and Lady Gaga are constantly talking about how all girls are beautiful.

I mean, even though I consider myself straight (I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years) I do still think women look better than men.

http://stereogum.com/img/morrissey_naked.jpg

http://blog.neu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/bil...

When men grow up, mature and have children, they are always very protective over their daughters and don't trust men with them... all my life I grew up with my dad not wanting me to get a boyfriend and always telling me how all men are evil and out to hurt as many girls as they can.

I think men who hate women are insecure. Also, that's why most men won't vote for a female president, they feel threatened by women and scared that a female will do a better job that George Bush and make men look bad. That's why you get more women who are for men's rights than you get men who are male feminists. When a man is for women's rights or don't hate women or thinks he is above them, fellow men call him a MANGINA.

Do you think that men who hate women are insecure or have "fragile male egos"?

I mean, we live in a century where you get just as many single mothers than mothers who are still with their "baby daddy" and they cope completely FINE, sometimes even happier :\ That's probably why so many men are rebelling against women and becoming MRA. They want to feel NEEDED. They don't know their place in life.

@Riley: But women DO look better than men.

I'm an equalist too.

If I was a man, I would be insecure too...

Women look better and in general, they are more smart and caring.

@Riley: I don't hate men. Ryan Reynolds, Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Lautner, Alex Pettyfer, Christino Ronaldo, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake and George Michael are HOT :P

I know some GREAT men, I really do... but some men hold back and try to not express their feelings and act cold, it's off putting :\

Favorite Answer

i agree with you that men who think they're better than women are insecure and women are more caring. do i agree with you that women are more sexy than men....um NO because it depends on who's defining sexy. Women being sexy only makes sense to lesbians and straight guys......straight women and gay men are gonna think men are sexy.

just cos' you have male friends that think straight women and gay men are abnormal for having sexual desires for men, doesn't make that a fact. and btw *you rarely see women put other women down for being ugly*.....man should here my sisters and some of the girls blabber about what they say about some girls....its terrible

i'm not trying to be rude. but you've made out everything in your life experience to be a fact...when clearly its not...... gay males and straight women like men because they were born that way, i seriously doubt their hiding their sexuality

It always has been this way as long as I can remember. It is so unfair and not right. God didn't say it was okay for a guy but not a girl. I think the double standard will probably be around for a long time if not forever. It's the same premise that guys are supposed to not show emotions or tears, as they were conditioned by their male ancestors. It is exactly why guys are the way they are. It's conquests and women should never been known as that. I find it human when a man has a reason to cry and does show it. It's endearing to me and shows they have emotions. The one thing about us women, is that if we have sex with a guy, we can become pregnant and the guy is just as much to blame, but he can walk away and the best we can do is get them for child support but that isn't being a real father. I have often said this very same thing . I don't think it's fair.

No. men who hate women are just that, women haters. In other aspects of their life they are normal. Women who hate women are the same. The number of men who are for men's rights is multiplying daily as well. You should break out and become a feminist lesbian and leave us straight guys alone.

Single mothers say they have it fine by the way, but most of them do not. "The easiest woman to pick up is a single mother". Most men do not want to feel needed by the way - we just do not care.

By the way, I know one man who became a woman hater because he had a relationship with a feminist.

• Lynn

Men hate women for two reasons:

1. issued from a sexist violent family: that means they were subjected to violence and/or psychological brainwashing and bullying and THEREFORE they have a fragile ego; or

2. their mother castrated them psychologically and brainwashed their son that young women are all hoes and that only their mother and sisters are good women; these men have fragile egos too because the mother broke their will and controls them psychologically. The mother also makes sure that their sons are incapable to take care of themselves and become mamma's boys, so that they will never be able to find a good woman.

Yes I do. I also think that they have had bad experiences with women in the past for example rejection and it has put them off and made them feel bitter.

If Hitler won the war, there would be NO girl/woman power, just saying....

Maybe instead of becoming MRA's men should instead become dedicated National Socialists.

I hate women, but the girls at school all love me.

u hate men lol