Do you have self control when your high?

If me and my friend were in my room and we were high off of weed, would we be able to control how loud we are so that my mom wouldn't hear us? Would my mom be able to tell if we were high or not? Thanks.(:

Favorite Answer

I would say yea my mom can't tell when I'm high.

There are way too many variables to say for sure - how sound-proof is your room? How much are you planning to smoke? What quality is your smoke? I assume you have no experience with the effects of smoked cannabis, but if you've never smoked tobacco either, you can easily scorch your throat. How do you plan to deal with the smell? Burning cannabis has a very distinctive smell and indoors it can be quite intense. Between the coughing and the smell, smoking more than a couple of hits is going to render you very obviously high.

Smoking up for the first time when mom's home is an all-around bad idea, I say save it for some occasion when the disorienting and anxiety-provoking efffects aren't going to be aggravated by the fear of getting caught. If you're worried about it now, it's going to be a total buzzkill.

Yes. You would have self control but beware that especially if you are new to it which you are you should be careful about how much you smoke cause if you get real high she will be able to tell from your eyes & the smell as well as the fact that you might be trippin real hard or shaking so all in all i wouldnt recommend doing it when ur parents are there go to the park or somethin lol

My brother gets high all the time and my mom doesnt know you just have to know how you react to the weed. I think you could pull it off though.

It depends how stoned you got. If it is your first time get some thing that is not as strong as the best kush. Get some 5 dollar roll-ups. you see, once you have too much it is harder to remain that way. I once got high adn could not stand and I laughed uncontrollably.