Where is there more gay guys posting stuff on the personal section on craiglist then lesbians?

Okay I think Gay guys adorable and all but it's been getting on my nerves I try to find lesibans that live near me or go to the same college as me so I post the area of town I live in in personals and all of these posts of males looking for males pop up and there is little to none female looking for females in the results. It didn't bug me at first but now....I'm starting to envy the dudes and people who are actually getting some. I know I'm weird. So what other sites could I go to to find someone who lives in my part of town who is as horny as me?

Favorite Answer

Women are less likely to post on Craigslist because women are more cautious about setting up hookups with total strangers... particularly since there are a lot of male pervs who have lesbian fantasies and also because - well, not long ago a man was murdered by somebody he picked off Craigslist, so I'd hate to see a friend of mine looking there.

I'd suggest getting involved in GLBT social activities, like volunteering for Pride -- or check out Lesbian Connection and see what's going on near you.

Source(s): glbtnearme.org online.org/WelcometoLesbianConnection.aspx

gay guys have it harder than lesbians. unfortunately its true. women usually dont care if they are with lesbians as long as they dont get hit on. men however, feel threatened by gay guys. its wrong and i dont understand it but it happens. i dont understand how straight men are threatened by gay men. gay men like men and straight men like women so there is no competition. but it happens anyway. i think that lesbians dont have to turn to internet sources as much as gay men because they can be more open. they can tell people without being as afraid. i wish it was different but i dont know how i can help you. i dont know any sites that u could go to.

Men are generally more promiscuous than women. The fact that they are homosexual doesn't change that fact.

cus dudes generally have a higher sex drive and more confidence

They are a promiscuous lot...