Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 10 years ago

Around how much do I to pay for a car crash?

So I hit a car with my friends car which his insurance isnt going to cover me. I broke the front bumper and a headlight from the other guy. the bumper brand new is less then 150 and headlight is 50. I told the guy I would buy him the parts and put them on but he didnt want to because he was being a little b*tch. Around how much is the bill going to be from his insurance. It was a saturn ion 2004 I just hope its less then 500 bucks

$1000+ this aint no lamborghini bumper. His bumper was just scratch on the side. For I all care I could just say I hit his bumper and his headlight was already broken there was no police report.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Don't call him names, you are the one that was negligent!! If you have a car that is insured or if you are listed on your parents policy then your policy may extend to your driving the friends car. Check it out.

Source(s): Claims mgr 35+ yrs

And why would he need to let you put them on his car?

You hit his car. I wouldnt' trust you with anything, if I was him. The guy you hit, his insurance will pay for the damages. And then bill you.

For a replacement bumper, paint matched, etc, it could easily cost up to $1000.

Prob $1200. if bumper supports arent damaged, or there's other unseen damage.