How Can I Fix The Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) On My Laptop ?

I have a Windows 7 Toshiba laptop and I am experiencing difficulties with it. I was on Youtube last night when all of a sudden my computer froze and would not take any commands the only thing moving was the mouse pointer. I held the power button and turned it off. After I tried to turn it back on it would load the... show more I have a Windows 7 Toshiba laptop and I am experiencing difficulties with it. I was on Youtube last night when all of a sudden my computer froze and would not take any commands the only thing moving was the mouse pointer. I held the power button and turned it off. After I tried to turn it back on it would load the main screen and then it said "Start Windows Normally" so I did. I hit it then a blue screen popped up and said click F8 to enter a safe mode and go in. I did so and none of it worked. It would only load so far. I can't even get to the screen to where you click what user your logging on under because the blue screens keep popping up. And another thing. I kept having pop-up's saying your computer is at high-risk of being infected but I exited out them because I thought McaFee (my computer protector) was covering me. I don't know what to do. Is there anyway I can fix it and keep all my documents because important things are on that laptop.