To fix the Blue Screen of Death, follow these steps:
[A] Scan the System for Viruses:
Your system might have a virus infected. Download a good antivirus software, such as, Free Avast or Kaspersky and delete all the viruses that found.
[B] Repair the Registry:
Using a registry cleaner, such as, Reginout, fix the problems that found in your system registry.
[C] Run SFC:
1. Click Start | Run.
2. Type "SFC /ScanNow" and press ENTER.
3. Follow the instructions on your screen.
[D] Run Memory Diagnostics:
Test the computer RAMs for possible defects. Run Windows Memory Diagnostic tool as shown below:
1. Click Start.
2. Type Windows Memory Diagnostic in the Search Box.
3. Press ENTER.
[E] Restore the System:
Restore the systme state to an earlier date. This may help fixing your problem.
1. Click Start | All programs | Accessories | System Tools | System Restore.
2. Follow the wizard your own.