Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

Who do you think is the better rapper: College Dropout Kanye or J.Cole?

Update:

just because TCD is classic doesn't mean his rapping was that of a top caliber MC on the album

Update 2:

J.cole is really overhated

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

This is a really solid q. Both have/had weak lines but Cole's delivery covers his up better. Kanye had more standout lines but Cole has better subject matter...gun to my head I say Cole

Edit:I just listened to Never Let Me Down and I changed my mind. Cole still got that flame tho

• garnto
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Kanye whilst Kanye grow to be in J.Cole postions incredible now he grow to be extra suitable he had released 2 singles: throughout the time of the cord & Jesus Walks Vs artwork out & Cant Get adequate college Dropout grow to be between the superb albums of the last decade

• College Dropout Kanye. He didn't actually nail down his lyricism til MBDTF, but it's better than J. Cole's overall. J. Cole does outshine him on some tracks on The Warm Up, though.

• 9 years ago

Kanye

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Kanye

• ??
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The College Dropout is a f*ckin classic, What has J Cole put out that is even half a classic? Stop asking foolish questions. And Kanye is a better rapper than J Cole.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I have to say Kanye, or else my stan status will be revoked

*leans in and whispers*

Cole is a better rapper, but Kanye murders him at production

• 9 years ago

Kanye, cause back then from a lyrics standpoint he was very underrated. Plus, J.Cole is nearly in the same boat as Big Sean and Drake...generic monotone flow/delivery.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmRsB...

• 9 years ago

J cole is good but KanYe is better.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kanye of course,

now get out of here before i kill you for even asking such a question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.