Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 10 years ago

Can we all agree the Coyotes are as good as done?

Down 3-0 in the first, to the far superior Red Wings. Howard has been brilliant in the 4 peroids so far in the playoffs.

Red Wings, 2011 Stanley Cup Champs

BQ- Did you see Datsyuk go between his legs on that shot?

Update:

@ Insane Blackhawks Fan:The Hockey section is dead in the regular season, I tried it out but didn't like it. Don't you dare call me a Bandwagon Fan, I've been a Wings fans since I was born.

Your just mad cause 99.9% of Blackhawks fans (including yourself) are bandwagoners. And you wanna talk about my avatar, look at yours! And I'm a bigger Tigers fan than I am a Wings fan, so F you.

Update 2:

And I've seen you in the baseball section like twice, thats it. So if you call me a bandwagon Wings fan, that makes you a bandwagon Bulls, White Sux, and Bears fan.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I've heard that all 17 of the Coyotes fans have booked plane tickets to Winnipeg.

BQ: That was INSANE!!!

It looks like a Blackhawks fan is getting a little cranky! Time for your nap, sweetie!

I change my picture with the season... Just because I will switch from the Wings logo back to a Tigers logo a couple months after the WINgs win the Cup, doesn't mean I automatically become a "Real" Tigers fan and a "Bandwagon" Wings fan...

There is only one person on Y! Answers who found some way to get all four of his teams logo's as his icon (I can't remember the name)... Does that mean he is the only real fan of all 4 major sports in the entire Community? No!

Just because Jake, K-Dawg, GTAP, myself, and etc. spend more time in other sections (such as baseball and football) doesn't mean we aren't Wings fans! We all know the level of questions and interest per section is more in football and less in hockey, just like real life. Someone who is a fan of 3 or 4 of the major sports is naturally more apt to spend their time in the section with more interest, such as the baseball section. You, on the other hand, might only be a fan of hockey or baseball. So you see a massive amount of us come to the section and you scream bandwagoner.

You're wrong, we just dedicate our time to other sections outside of hockey.

• 10 years ago

They are finished!! I think the hit on Franzen may have sparked some adrenaline for our players!!

BQ- I missed Datsyuks shot. Was on a bathroom run..lol

The first poster is jealous!! The Blackhawks are finished too!!

Oh and Insane Blackhawk fan- I will be watching the Tiger game at 9:05 pm. If you find me in baseball don't be surprised!! Guess that makes me a bandwagon fan huh.

• 10 years ago

Nope, the referees want to make this a close one. Come on guys, 5 on 3? There shouldn't be 5 vs 3 in the playoffs!

• Andrew
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Yea, Red Wings will easily take this game. They'll take the series easily, too, if the Coyotes can't get anything going at home in the next two games.

BQ: Yes, but I didn't see them score on the rebound.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Detroit Redwings will win, 4-2 series.

• 10 years ago

Oh yeah. Up 4-1 after 2.

BQ: Nope. Missed it.

• Tim
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Detroits playing good, but don't count any team out too early.

BQ- Yeah I've seen him try that shot a few times this year

• 4 years ago

nicely finished! i'm excited approximately racial profiling. whilst Hasidic Jews and White Grandmas commence ramming planes into homes or taking over Beslan gradeschools and raping little women so violently with troublesome products that they bleed to death, then come back to me appropriate to the religion of Peace.

• GTAP!!
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Its over. Our offense has been great.

BQ: Ya it was sweet.

@ Insane. We are Detroit fans we don't pick just one team we support all of them not like in Chicago. Fans in Detroit are well rounded and knowledgeable.

• 10 years ago

Definitely,the red wings are the Stanley cup champions, Franzen is doing well,coyotes are OUT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.