How to find someone if you don't know their name?

I've just got back from Chamrousse in France, and when I was there I saw a girl who I do not know the name of, how could I find her on facebook or twitter.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

best wishes there . . I'd assume you could localize your search to the town she lives in . . but what can you say to her that you couldn't muster up when you were there?

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://biturl.im/aUSHI

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

well for Facebook you can look for the localization where she lives and then you put where she is from

Good Luck!