Hello i want to buy a wine which is best and very very very very sweet?

hello my budget is 25$ and i want to buy a very very very very very evry very very sweet wine in world that taste should be awesome very very sweet in taste are there any that types of wines which i can buy if so plz tell me name and say where to buy online i want a red wine which is very very veyr veyr very... show more hello my budget is 25$ and i want to buy a very very very very very evry very very sweet wine in world that taste should be awesome very very sweet in taste are there any that types of wines which i can buy if so plz tell me name and say where to buy online

i want a red wine which is very very veyr veyr very tasty and very nice very very nice so friends surpise i want full sweet not semi sweet i want very very sweet red wine for 30 $ maximum

so i can buy plz suggest me website and give me photo of that wine which is veyr very very sweet red wine

and tell name also