Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 9 years ago

best countries to visit in europe (tourist)?

I have been in Turkey for business and soon I will have ~ 1 month to travel around europe for pleasure. I was wondering what people's opinions are on the the best countries to visit in europe?

I was thinking

Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Italy, Budapest, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Czech republic. But I don't know if this is too many and I don't know If I'm missing some good ones.

Which europen countries would you visit and what are the major touristic attractions in those countries/cittieS?

Favorite Answer

In one month, starting from Turkey as you do, especially in springtime, I would do this:

Get yourself to Rome and rent a car;

Take a nice, leisurely drive all the way up the Italian coast via Tuscany, go into Switzerland a bit (just Lugano, Locarno and Geneva will do), then dip back down into France, go to Nice, follow the coast westwards through Montpellier, and keep going along the coast into Spain, Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Sevilla... keep going into Portugal, Algarve, Lisbon, Porto... if you still have time, consider going further along the coast and possibly up to Bordeaux, where you could fly back from.

That would be the ultimate European springtime tour - provided you like taking your time, lounging in beach bistros with a drink, enjoying mediterranean foods.

• proto

i'm no longer too valuable that it particularly is the main visited u . s .. this is pleasing nevertheless and in case you're a vacationer and can handle to pay for it, it surely is nicely worth seeing. It has a incredible blend of previous and new, historic and present day in its artwork and shape. The meals and wines are mythical. The buying is incredible, nevertheless particularly high priced. the climate is huge a great form of the time. the all human beings is exciting and seem to love human beings greater helpful than another worldwide places. The ecosystem would be staggering with its blend of mountains and sea coast, vineyards and cities. i replaced into there for a quick time approximately 15 years in the past - could incredibly decide to circulate decrease back for an prolonged trip as quickly as I can.

All countries in Europe are beautiful and worth visit, but be sure not to miss Greece.

Greece is the cradle of western civilization and is an absolutely wonderful country.

From mainland to its uncountable islands you'll discover a very different Europe. Be sure not to skip Greece.

You won't be able to see all those places in a month unless you wanna rush, and only spent a short time in each location.

the most popular cities are London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Venice, Athens, Barcelona, Moscow

Paris,Amsterdam,vienna,italy,budapest

These all I want to visit if I have too much money 55555

WALES

AMESTERDAMN

PARIS

ITALY

ZURICH