Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

拜託拜託英文高手幫我翻譯!! 20點謝謝

我覺得每天回家看到親愛的小狗狗在家門口迎接我是一件很幸福的事情。他是我的最愛,叫做Pinky,不論我心情好或是不好,他總是陪著我。

在我不開心的時候,他總是靜靜的在旁邊聽著我訴苦,像是在給我安慰;在我心情好的時候他的尾巴也會一直搖阿搖的跟我玩。

我非常的不喜歡運動,但是因為要遛狗,我開始散步。

有一次在溜狗的時候,牠看到有人要接近我,Pinky竟然想保護我,讓我好感動。

有時候我覺得Pinky好像聽得懂我說的話,他也很聽話,真的讓我超愛牠的!

有一句話說「狗是人類最好的朋友」。這句話說的沒有錯。

幫我翻譯 謝謝啦!!

盡量用簡單一點的單字 因為是要背起來的><

不要用字典直接翻喔!

也不要用yahoo還是google翻喔

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think that everyday I get home and see my lovely doggy at the door to welcome me home is a very sweet and happy thing. He (she) is my beloved pet, called Pinky. And no matter if I am in a good mood or not, he will always be there with me.

When I am feeling down, he is always there at my side, listening to me complain, as if giving me comfort. And when I am happy, his tail will keep shaking as he plays with me.

I really dislike exercising, but since I need to walk Pinky, I started taking walks.

Once as I was walking Pinky, he saw someone trying to approach me, and tried to protect me! That was a really touching move for me.

Sometimes it feels like Pinky actually understands my words. He is very obedient as well, which makes me love him so much!!

A saying says that "dogs are men's best friend," and I agree with it with all my heart.

全部自翻的喔~

hope my answer helps!! :)

Source(s): 在加拿大讀國二的我~:)
  • 貓咪

I think every day go home to see my dear little dog greeted me at the gates is a very happy thing. He is my favorite, called Pinky, whether good or bad I feel, he is always with me.

I am not happy at the time, he was always quietly listened to me complain in the next, as if to comfort me; in a good mood when I will shake his tail A shake of the play with me.

I do not like sports, but because to walk the dog, I began to walk.

Once in a while walking the dog, it is to see someone close to me, Pinky actually want to protect me, so I'm touched.

Sometimes I feel like Pinky understand my words, he is also very obedient, do so I love it!

There is a saying that "dogs are man's best friend. " Remark is not their fault.

版大您好

翻譯:

翻譯:

翻譯:

有一次在溜狗的時候,牠看到有人要接近我,Pinky竟然想保護我,讓我好感動。

翻譯:

有時候我覺得Pinky好像聽得懂我說的話,他也很聽話,真的讓我超愛牠的!

翻譯:

有一句話說「狗是人類最好的朋友」。這句話說的沒有錯。

翻譯:

我是託朋友翻譯的 若有錯的話請見諒

Source(s): 朋友