Amy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

各位英文高手 可以幫我看看這篇文章有什麼文法錯誤嗎

(Sausage and Tiffany are neighbors. They run into in front of the elevator.) Sausage: I have heard there is a pretty girl will move in this building Tiffany: I know it. She is my friend Winnie Sausage: What a coincident! What does she look like? Is she available? Tiffany: I am not sure whether she is available or not. She looks average-looking and she has long hair. Could you put away your evil thought? Sausage: Come on! Don't be serious. Tiffany: I don’t want to chat with you. I must go home to finish my report When Sausage got home .He sees someone is moving furniture. Sausage: Do you need any help? Winnie: Yes, please. Sausage: I am Sausage. I live across from you. You can find me if you need help. Winnie: Nice to meet you. My name is Winnie. Sausage: I know you! Tiffany and me just talk about you. Winnie: What a coincident! Thanks for your help. I treat you a cup of coffee. Incidentally, invite Tiffany to come with us. (Winnie Call to Tiffany) Tiffany: Hello. What's up? Winnie: I just know a person who is Sausage. Do you know him? Tiffany: Yes. I know him. He is my friend. . Winnie He helps me move the house. I want to treat him. Do you want to go with us? Tiffany: Oh, I am really sorry. I am busy in the geography report. Winnie: Well…Maybe next time. Bye. (In the coffee shop) Sausage: Would you mind I smoking here? Winnie: I hate smoke, it smell sucks. Sausage: Well… Winnie: Tiffany can’t come with us. She is busy in the geography report. Sausage: What a pity. Geography is my weakness Winnie: I am strong at geography but my math and PE is very poor .Do you have any strengths?

Update:

Sausage:. I'm good at math and my PE is also very good.

Winnie: I have to go home. We can learn from each other in another day.

Sausage: OK.

(Tiffany calls Winnie)

Winnie: Hello.

Tiffany: How's your new place?

Winnie: Not bad. Just got a bit of problem with my new neighbors...

Update 2:

Tiffany: What's problem?

Winnie: I hear very loud noice every morning. I can' sleep well. They talk very loudly , watching TV very loudly and Paula seems crazy. Listen! They are Arguing loudly again.

Tiffany: We go to see what happens.

Update 3:

William: Hello! Does anybody home?

Paula: (No reaction.)

William: Hello! Hello! Can you hear me?

Tiffany: Turn the stereo off! The wall are really thin so the sound goes throuhg my home and the noise is bothering us !

Paula: Who is this?

William: It's your neighbor!

Update 4:

William: Hello! Does anybody home?

Tiffany: Turn the stereo off! The wall are really thin so the sound goes throuhg my home and the noise is bothering us !

Paula: Who is this?

William: It's your neighbor!

Update 5:

Paula: My member?

William: Your neighbor ! You idiot!

Paula: My neighbor?

William: Yes, your neighbor. I want the paper you've been stolen.

Paula: Your pepper?

William: Yes, my news paper that every morning come to my house, and you come over and bring it to your house.

Update 6:

Paula: Your newspaper? I think the pepper is used to cook.

William: What a stupid idiot! That newspaper is 15 dollars cents everyday, and I paid the money.

Paula: I take your newspaper?

William: Yes, you took my newspaper

Update 7:

Paula: Why?

William: I don't know why! That's why I find you , I want to know why you want to steal my newspaper!

Paula: I don’t know what you say!

William: I know you take it. Do you want me to hit you?

Paula: Why you know that? Why you know I tack it?

William: You'd better stop fooling.

Update 8:

Paula: Oh...OK

William: You'd better stop take my paper . Otherwise I’ll show you who’s fist is more powerful!

Paula: Don’t be so violent. I promise I will not steal your newspaper.

5 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

(Sausage and Tiffany are neighbors. They run into in front of the elevator.) Sausage: I have heard there is a pretty girl who's moving in this building Tiffany: I know. She is my friend Winnie Sausage: What a coincident! What does she look like? Is she available? Tiffany: I am not sure whether she is available or not. She is average-looking and wares long hair. Could you put away your evil thought? Sausage: Come on! Don't be serious. Tiffany: I'm gonna stop chatting with you. I must/have to go home to finish my report When Sausage got home, he saw someone moving furniture in the hall way. Sausage: Do you need help? Winnie: Yes, if you don't mind. Sausage: I am Sausage. I live across hall from yours, where you can find me if you need any help. Winnie: Nice to meet you. My name is Winnie. Sausage: I know you! Tiffany and me/I just talked about you. Winnie: What a surprise! Thanks for your help. I'd make you a cup of coffee. Incidentally, I'd invite Tiffany to join with us.Tiffany: Hello. What's up?

Winnie: I've just met my new neighbor Sausage. Do you know him?

Tiffany: Sure, he is my friend. .

Winnie He helped me out moving some articles of furniture. I invite him over and prepare some refreshments in my place. Do you want to come join us?

Tiffany: Oh, I'd love to but I can't. I am busy working on my geography report.

Winnie: Well…Maybe next time. Bye.

Sausage: Would you mind if I smoke here? Winnie: I hate smoking, it smells. Sausage: Well… Winnie: Tiffany couldn't come with us. She is busy on her geography report. Sausage: What a pity. Geography is always been my weakness Winnie: I am strong at geography but my math and PE are not so much. Do you have any specialties?Sausage:. I'm good at math and my PE is also very good.

Winnie: I have to go now. We can learn from each other some other day.

2011-04-17 13:48:30 補充:

How's your new place

Not bad. Just got a bit of problem with my new neighbors...

What's the problem?

I heard very loud noise every morning. I couldn't sleep well. They were talking and watching TV very loudly, and Paula seemed to be gone nuts/ crazy. Listen! They are Arguing loudly again.

2011-04-17 13:50:18 補充:

Tiffany: Let's go see what happens.

William: Hello! is anybody home?

2011-04-17 13:50:58 補充:

Tiffany: Turn the stereo off! The wall is really thin so we can hear what you hear at high volume and the noise is bothering us !

Paula: Who are you guys?

William: We're your next door neighbors!

Paula: My member?

2011-04-17 13:51:32 補充:

William: Your neighbors ! You idiot!

Paula: My neighbors?

William: Yes, your neighbors. I want the papers back that I've been stolen.

Paula: Your pepper?

2011-04-17 13:52:03 補充:

William: Yes, my news paper that every morning deliveries right to my door, and you came get it before I did.

Paula: Your newspaper? I think the pepper is used for cooking .

William: What a moron ! That newspaper is 15 cents per day, and I'm the one who pay for it.

2011-04-17 13:52:38 補充:

Paula: I took your newspaper?

William: Yes, you took my newspaper

Paula: Why?

William: I don't know why! I'm here about to figure that out why you want to steal my newspapers!

2011-04-17 13:53:16 補充:

Paula: I don’t know what you say!

William: I know you took them. Do you want me to hit you?

Paula: How can you be so sure it was me?

William: You'd better stop fooling around.

Paula: Oh...OK

2011-04-17 13:53:42 補充:

William: You'd better stop taking my papers . Otherwise I’ll show you my fist how to punch!

Paula: Don’t be so violent. I promise I will not steal your newspapers ever again.

Source(s): it's much longer than what I thought
  • 1 decade ago

不是翻譯 是文法哪裡有錯???告訴我

• 1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

(香腸和Tiffany是鄰居。 他們跑入在電梯前面。) 香腸: 我聽見有一個俏麗的女孩將移動這個大廈 Tiffany : 我知道它。 她是我的朋友溫妮 香腸: 一致! 她看上去什麼象? 她是否是可利用的? Tiffany : 我不肯定是否她是可利用的。 她看起來平均看,並且她有長的頭髮。 您可能投入您邪惡的想法? 香腸: 快点! 不要是嚴肅的。 Tiffany : 我不想要與您聊天。 我必须回家完成我的報告 當香腸回到家。他看見某人移動家具。 香腸: 您是否需要任何幫助? 溫妮: 是,請。 香腸: 我是香腸。 我從您居住。 如果您需要幫助,您能找到我。 溫妮: 见到你很高兴。 我的名字是溫妮。 香腸: 我认识您! Tiffany和我談論您。 溫妮: 一致! 感謝您的幫助。 我對待您一杯咖啡。 偶然地,邀請Tiffany來與我們。 (對Tiffany的溫妮電話) Tiffany : 你好。 怎么样? 溫妮: 我认识是香腸的人。 您是否认识他? Tiffany : 是。 我认识他。 他是我的朋友。 溫妮他帮助我移動房子。 我想要對待他。 您是否想要去與我們? Tiffany : 噢,我真正地抱歉。 我是繁忙的在地理報告。 溫妮: 井…可能下次。 再見。 (在咖啡店) 香腸: 你是否會介意抽烟的I這裡? 溫妮: 我恨抽烟,它氣味吮。 香腸: 井… 溫妮: Tiffany不可能來與我們。 她是繁忙的在地理報告。 香腸: 真可惜。 地理是我的弱點 溫妮: 我是坚强在地理,但是我的算術和PE是非常窮的。您是否有任何力量?2011-04-16 17:24 :38補充 香腸:。 我善于算術,並且我的PE也是非常好。

溫妮: 我必須回家。 我們可以從彼此學會在另一天。

香腸: 好。

(Tiffany告诉溫妮)

溫妮: 你好。

Tiffany : 怎麼是您新的地方?

溫妮: 不是壞。 得到了位我新的鄰居的問題… 2011-04-16 17:25 :34補充 Tiffany : 什麼是問題?

溫妮: 我每天早晨聽見非常大聲的noice。 我can睡眠井。 他們非常響亮地談話,非常響亮地看電視,並且Paula似乎瘋狂。 聽! 他們再響亮地爭論。

Tiffany : 我們去看发生了什么。 2011-04-16 17:26 :08補充 威廉: 你好! 有人是否回家?

Paula : (沒有反應。)

威廉: 你好! 你好! 您能聽見我?

Tiffany : 关闭立體音響! 牆壁是真正地稀薄的,因此聲音去throuhg我的家,並且噪聲打擾我們!

Paula : 誰是這?

威廉: 它是您的鄰居! 2011-04-16 17:26 :24補充 威廉: 你好! 有人是否回家?

威廉: 你好! 你好! 您能聽見我?

Tiffany : 关闭立體音響! 牆壁是真正地稀薄的,因此聲音去throuhg我的家,並且噪聲打擾我們!

Paula : 誰是這?

威廉: 它是您的鄰居! 2011-04-16 17:27 :33補充 Paula : 我的成員?

威廉: 您的鄰居! 您蠢貨!

Paula : 我的鄰居?

威廉: 是,您的鄰居。 我想要您被竊取了的本文。

Paula : 您的胡椒?

威廉: 是,每天早晨來到我的房子的我的新聞紙和您过來並且給您的房子帶來它。 2011-04-16 17:28 :16補充 Paula : 您的報紙? 我認為胡椒用烹調。

威廉: 愚笨的蠢貨! 報紙是15美元每天的分和我付了钱。

Paula : 我採取您的報紙?

威廉: 是,您採取了我的報紙 2011-04-16 17:28 :53補充 Paula : 為什麼?

威廉: 我為什麼不知道! 所以我寻找您,我想要知道您為什麼想要竊取我的報紙!

Paula : 我不知道什麼您說!

威廉: 我知道您採取它。 您是否要我擊中您?

Paula : 您為什麼知道那? 您為什麼知道I大頭釘它?

威廉: 您應該停止唬弄。 2011-04-16 17:29 :05補充 Paula : 噢…好

威廉: 您應該停止採取我的紙。 否則我將顯示的您是拳頭是更加強有力的!

Paula : 不要是很猛烈的。 我許諾我不會竊取您的報紙。

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

= = 對我來說 這邊有很多地方文法錯務 9個地方錯誤

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.