Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Royal asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

中文翻英文

大家好,我叫XXX(男),今年22歲,身高180公分,體重75公斤,三圍37.31.39

興趣是:跳街舞、看書、思考、參加派對。我的個性是樂觀耐打耐操的超人,

我是個工作狂,而我喜歡在工作時自我突破、學習和樂在其中。

所以希望有這機會可以為貴公司服務,我將會用我的態度跟專業完成我的任

務。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everybody is good, I call XXX (male), this year 22 years old, height 180 centimeters, body weight 75 kilograms, measurements 37.31.39

The interest is: Jumps the street dance, to read, the ponder, to participate sends rightly. My individuality is the superhuman who bears optimistically hits bears holds,

I am a workaholic, but I like in the work time self-breakthrough, study and happily in which

務。

Therefore the hope has this opportunity to be possible to serve for your firm, I will use my manner with specialized to complete my task.

務。

Everybody is good, I call XXX (male), this year 22 years old, height 180 centimeters, body weight 75 kilograms, measurements 37.31.39 The interest is: Jumps the street dance, to read, the ponder, to participate sends rightly. My individuality is the superhuman who bears optimistically hits bears holds, I am a workaholic, but I like in the work time self-breakthrough, study and happily in which. Therefore the hope has this opportunity to be possible to serve for your firm, I will use my manner with specialized to complete my task.

• 1 decade ago

Hi, my name is XXX (male), 22 years old this year, height 180 cm, weight 75 kg, bust, 37.31.39

Interest: jump street dancing, reading, thinking, participation in parties. My character is optimistic about resistance to play Superman,

I'm a workaholic, but I prefer self-breakthrough at work, learn and enjoy.

So can hope to have this opportunity for your company, I will use my attitude with any of the professional finish myWorks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.