I REALLY want to Astral Project tand induce an (OBE) and NEED HELP?

Okay.. My name si Ryan Monaco.. I am 15 and I have been searching on inducing OBE'S and Astral Projection for about 6 months it seems.. Every time I try to do it I spend an hour SOMETIMES 2 hours trying to astral project.. I remember the first time I tried I heard a loud noise and then I ran down stairs and I thought my grandparents were home but they werent and the house was as quiet as it was before. the first time I laid there about an hour and was deep breathing and visualizing as best I could but... I WANT TO LEAVE MY BODY SO I CAN EXPERIENCE THE """AMAZINGNESS" OF ASTRAL PROJECTION.. I REALLY NEED HELP AND A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO DO THIS..make the guide for me as detailed as you can.. EVERY BIT COUNTS... I REALLY NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE SKILLED OR EXPERIENCED AT THIS.. I AM A STRONG SYLVIA BROWNE BELIEVER AND I AM OPEN TO THIS AND I REALLY NEED HELP... BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS..

• Felix
    Best Answer

Try this book: The Llewellyn Practical Guide to Astral Projection: The Out-of -Body Experience by Melita Denning and Osborne Phillips. All it takes after that is a lot of practice.

• Mathew

1) You won't go into a coma. The WORST that can happen is you'll fall asleep.

2) Sometimes people say that your astral body could be threatened or attacked, and the silver cord attaching your astral self to your body could get snapped or broken, and you'll die. Bobby pins! That can't happen, so don't worry about it. The astral is not attached by any cords, silver or otherwise, so it can't get broken. If anything should happen to startle your astral self or affect your physical body, your astral self will simply snap back to your body automatically, since that's what it would call "home" in the first place, and you'll come wide awake and ready to deal with whatever situation you might find.

3) Don't TRY to astrally project; that's probably the surest way to PREVENT it from happening. In my research, it seemed that many or even most people who astrally travel did so due to some trauma, such as a car wreck or when they were anesthesia or something; they certainly weren't trying to travel out of their body. In stead, keep it light and fun. The old cliche from Peter Pan about "thinking happy thoughts" actually does help your spirit soar. If a negative thought should try to interfere, then simply acknowledge it and dismiss it to go on its way without you and without you having anything more to do with it.

4) If you aren't supposed to TRY to project, what DO you do? I suggest you simply sit or lie back and think of a place or person you would like to visit "one day if you get the chance," and leave it unsaid that you "hope" today will be that chance. In your mind's eye, see the place or person. Hear any sounds that might be at that location, bird calls, train whistles, the barking of a dog, whatever. Just acknowledge to yourself that you can see/hear them in your imagination, but you shouldn't try to affect anything there nor try to get anyone's attention. You don't need "proof" as this is JUST an exercise. Later on, if something happens to verify that what you saw was really there, that's good and okay, but you don't NEED any proof. The seeing is enough... or it should be.

5) You shouldn't try to astrally project with the intention of spying on someone as that is an invasion of their privacy, and any violation in the karmic code of the Golden Rule ("Don't do to anyone else that which you would not want someone to do to you"), can cause problems. Keep it light and fun, visit friends and loved ones and places of special emotional significance, not places of darkness or hated people. The negative vibes are a real downer... literally; they'll "ground" you and make travel harder next time.

• grippo

there have been connections between Lucid Dreaming and Waking aims and OBE's and Astral Projection, a lot of human beings think of that a man or woman basically dreamt a OBE yet there is greater to OBE's and Astral Projection than maximum individuals understand, Lucid Dreaming may bring about a OBE if the guy doing the dreaming has a disciplined adequate recommendations, see the extensive conscious recommendations controls the sub extensive conscious recommendations in a Lucid Dream state and once you are able to administration you sub extensive conscious recommendations you're able to do incredible situation with your recommendations.

• Ryan

Well, there are plenty of guides on the internet, but you're 15, so I suspect you know how to use google. I'll give you some techniques I've used.

Lie comfortably on your back with your hands at your side.

Start with your toes, feet, ankles, calves, etc...and progressively relax each muscle group and area of the body. Imagine that your body is just so heavy you can't possibly move your muscles, and you're sinking through the bed. Repeat this as necessary to get you *almost* asleep. The goal is to get the body to fall asleep with the mind still awake.

After you feel as though you're relaxed enough, visualize a rope extending from your belly into the ceiling....Once you can clearly see it (with your eyes closed)....visualize and sense your astral body reaching for the rope, and use it to pull yourself out of the body.

You'll probably feel a lot of vibration as you exit the physical body. This is the hardest part because it's when you're likely to get excited and wake up/tense up.

Get this book and read it. It's what got me started.

"The Llewellyn Practical Guide to Astral Projection: The Out-of -Body Experience" by Melita Denning and Osborne Phillips

Once you get good enough you'll meet astral "people" who will help you do it better.

• Debe L

Stop wasting your time learning about demonic activity, throw that garbage thinking away, and read truth from the Bible. You'll not get any truthful answers from any other source. The Bible calls what you're doing "sorcery" and those who practiced it were put to death UNDER GOD'S INSTRUCTION.

I have heard of people doing this and did not come back to their body. They were in a coma and did not come back.

OH SHI--- DONT DO IT you could get in a coma!!!

Drop some LSD.

Source(s): Sylvia Brown is full of sh*t, by the way