Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

First Kiss Problem, what kind of kiss?

Ok what kind of kiss should I give my first girl friend, I'm going to a movie with her tomorrow and I want to kiss her, but should I just give her a regular kiss on the lips, but like longer, or should I open my mouth into make out formation haha. But seriously what do I do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

First kiss should always be gentle and make her ask for more. So a light peck on the lips would be fine for your first.

• 9 years ago

I would say, since it is a first kiss, just a kiss on the lips would be the best. Making out is like way later, not the first kiss.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yup just a lip kiss, kinda long but do not open the lips up on that first kiss dude!

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

start with a nice slow kiss, sorta like a peck on the lips but longer and do that like twice then go in for the frenchy(; aha good luck and don't be stressed out, just act like you know what you're doing and make sure you have minty fresh breath(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Regular kiss, kinda long. If she wants to start making out, she'll probably kiss you repeatedly and then you'll feel her tongue:o good luck!:D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Um I wouldn't do a french kiss if that's what you're asking.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

just plain and simple upless she has been out alot

other wise basic, other wise you'd be rushing it save that for 2nd or 3rd date

look sor signs and stuff, she'll let you know

• 9 years ago

make sure you transfer a lot of saliva into her mouth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.