How is Marijuana harmfull?

I'm 17, been smoking Marijuana/Hash for the past year, and feel like it hasn't done anything bad to me exept for temporally memory loss ( Which I don't mind at all ), It actually helps me in so many ways, i've been a very very sad kid until I turned 16 ( Which is when I started to smoke ), since... show more I'm 17, been smoking Marijuana/Hash for the past year, and feel like it hasn't done anything bad to me exept for temporally memory loss ( Which I don't mind at all ), It actually helps me in so many ways, i've been a very very sad kid until I turned 16 ( Which is when I started to smoke ), since then, my life feels like It's got so much more in it and I become a very happy person..

But there are so many stories about how bad Marijuana is, and how people that smoke end up like.. I'll never do anything more than Marijuana in my life for sure, but I need to know how exactly Marijuana damages my brain..

Again, I don't mind for any Temporally damages..