What is the most pressing problem that the world is facing right now?

With all that is going on in the world... famine,war, poverty, environment, pollution, education.... what is the most serious, and is it possible for the world to come together?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Alex
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The psychoses suffered by a few million followers of Islam.

• Login to reply the answers
  • elston
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i think of the priority is a loss of threat for individuals. while it expenditures lots basically to stay- while the minimum salary has been $5.50 an hour for 10 years- how can absolutely everyone get forward? How can absolutely everyone exchange into something? I understand worldwide warming is a pressing difficulty yet what's the element while our teenagers are starving and maximum won't be able to get scientific care? Why difficulty on the subject of the ice caps while a father fractures his wrist and his family members is going hungry for the fee of an x-ray. thank you for the "question" and for the communicate yet i assume i won't be able to see it as being incredibly as a pressing a concern.

• 9 years ago

The world economy that is, once again, at the mercy of the oil industry and we do nothing to prevent it. The recession will come back with the fury of a tsunami if the oil industry isn't taken to task. It has become the enemy of the people and should be acted on accordingly.

• 9 years ago

Stupidity

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I agree with Majick. The New World Order is the man behind the curtain who is pulling all the strings.

• JOE
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The dooms day clock is at 11:59:58 PM two more second and none of us will have any problems to worry about

• 9 years ago

I agree with Brian its the world economy and reliance on fossil fuel. Its about time we looked for real solutions to petroleum and told OPEC to stick it up there ***.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Genocide.

Everybody says there's this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY Black Country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem? I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am anaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Source(s): . Follow the white rabbit. http://nationalsalvation.net
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

that the fashion world discriminates against skinny people too now!

they fire models if they don't pass a physical exam or if they are less than a size 1.

what the phuck is this world coming to?

• 9 years ago

Poverty as it has always been the world's biggest problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.