Questions From an 8th Grader About the SAT?

Hi, I am an 8th grader that is going to be taking the SAT in May. Are there usually other 8th graders that take the SAT, based on your experience? Or are SAT test takers generally 11-12th graders? What is the procedure for taking the SAT? Are all the people grouped in one room? Do you have to line up to receive... show more Hi, I am an 8th grader that is going to be taking the SAT in May. Are there usually other 8th graders that take the SAT, based on your experience? Or are SAT test takers generally 11-12th graders?

What is the procedure for taking the SAT? Are all the people grouped in one room? Do you have to line up to receive your paper? Do you take the SAT on single desks or on tables with multiple people sitting next to you?

Frankly, I am a little scared. I will be walking into a unknown high school, with people twice the size of me, and I have never taken the SAT before.

Thanks in advance!
Update: P.S. The scores don't matter, as they will be deleted by this end of this year. (Because I'm in 8th grade, and they don't count my grades.)
Update 2: Thanks for the quick replies!