X-Men animated series in order?

How does it go? Is it like X-men Evolution, then I dono, other series? can someone tell me what order the cartoons go in? thanks :)

Favorite Answer

'X-Men: Pryde of the X-Men', was only a pilot episode in the late 80's.

Then it was the X-Men Animated series (FOX) released in the early to late 90's. This series was the closest to the comic books.

Then came X-Men Evolution, which was completely different from the comics and closer to the movies or it's own story all together.

Then there is Wolverine and the X-Men, which is closer to the movies and Evolution storyline.

There is also a Hulk/Wolverine animated movie that was released recently

Next will be the Wolverine Anime which is due out soon, but has yet to be released.

The X-Men also appeared in various Spider-Man Animated series episodes too throughout the 90's.

You can watch all the series separately...NONE of them are connected to each other storyline wise.

Source(s): I know the Gambit appearances in the series for my site....www.lediableblanc.com
  • shuler

X Men Animated Series Watch