Would you support a Firearms forum in Yahoo Answers?

I'm definitely a gun nut, but I've only been hunting once. Just a quick snapshot of page 1 in the hunting section revealed that 99% of the questions had nothing to do with hunting, but were gun related. So obviously there is a user base for a Firearms forum. Would most of you support a separate Firearms... show more I'm definitely a gun nut, but I've only been hunting once. Just a quick snapshot of page 1 in the hunting section revealed that 99% of the questions had nothing to do with hunting, but were gun related. So obviously there is a user base for a Firearms forum. Would most of you support a separate Firearms forum in Answers? I know that sometimes the firearm related support can be viewed as controversial, but the user base has already demonstrated that gun questions/firearm support presence are not going away and it seems to be taking up a forum that, while somewhat related, is not necessarily tailor fit for its present audience.
Update: "Hell, when I first starting visiting YA answer they had "Bullfighting" in the Sports section." LMAO!!!! I think that by adding a firearms section they feel that it will appear to far left liberals that Yahoo supports firearm use. I don't think its a can of worms that yahoo wants to open up. Still, like anything if... show more "Hell, when I first starting visiting YA answer they had "Bullfighting" in the Sports section."
LMAO!!!!
I think that by adding a firearms section they feel that it will appear to far left liberals that Yahoo supports firearm use. I don't think its a can of worms that yahoo wants to open up. Still, like anything if there is enough support they have to listen!