Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

Emergency, 我需要高手幫修稿,謝謝

I am an English teacher in Taiwan. I teach primary school students. I love my job so much. I really want to help all the people how to learn English well in Taiwan. In these five years, I do my best and try everything in my job. But I can’t move on. I feel so unhappy. Why? Because I don’t have any strong background of English ability can improve me. In Taiwan, you need to have an English certificate to improve yourself how your English’s level. I am so sad about this kind of rule. However I know the certificate is very important to improve your English ability. So now I decide to take a certificate for myself. This year I applied the working holiday visa. And I also planned for study English class in Australia. Then I choose TESOL certificate class for me. I think it will good and useful for me when I go back to Taiwan. I also know I will improve myself, learn more about teaching skill and have a great job in the future. I hope when I get the certificate I can teach different type of people not just only primary students.

謝謝你!

太感激不盡了!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am an English teacher in Taiwan. I teach students from primary school . I love and enjoy my job so much. I really want to help all the people to learn English in Taiwan. In these five years, I did my best and tried everything in my job. But I can’t move on. I feel so unhappy, Why? Because I don’t have any strong background of English ability to help me improve . In Taiwan, you need to have an English certificate to improve yourself on your English level. I am so sad about this kind of rule. However I know the certificate is very important to improve your English ability. So now I decide to take a certificate for myself. This year I applied the working holiday visa. And I also planned to study English in Australia. I chose TESOL certificate class for myself. I think it will be good and useful for me when I come back to Taiwan. I also know, that I will improve on my english skill, and learn more about teaching skill in order to have a brighter future. I hope when I get the certificate I can teach different types of people not just primary students.

幫你修正了

如果不懂在問我

請問什麼是working holiday visa?

HereICome的版本裡,只剩這個名詞要修正了。

I am an English teacher at primary school in Taiwan. Since I

love my job so much, teaching is likely as my passion more

than just what I'm doing for living.In these past five years, I've done my best and tried everything

I could in my job field in order to move on to the next level,

but I'm kind of stuck from my background which there's not much improvement I've been made better of my English ability, and it's being an issue why I'm feeling down about. In Taiwan, English skill is officially tested by what English

certificates you earned. The higher level, the harder exam.

I've made my decision to study for it as my future plan ahead

of me, which it's not only important on certificate itself but a guideline to improve English on a right track.

This year I've applied for the working holiday visa then following step is taking some English classes in Australia. I'd choose TESOL certificate classes the first that I'd

expect it's gonna be handy for me after I finished going back

to Taiwan. My goal is also included learning better teaching

skill which it's very helpful for the future job performance and hopefully gets me more opportunities to teach wherever other than only primary school.

-----------------------------------------------------

*Refrain from negative emotionally phrases such as

I feel so unhappy

I am so sad about this kind of rule

After all, those are pretty much inappropriate when you come to apply for school/visa/job... etc.

*Back to you as a significant face-lift since who you're gonna communicate with is native English speaker and that'd do so much better.

If you ever notice that your essay basically structured in Chinese format when you read it word by word/line by line, But hey, you'd get discovering the sense of English in Aussie soon and good luck with everything you've been planing ahead for :--)

2011-04-16 03:43:32 補充:

You tell me triple helper.....yeah, I did copy and paste without asking what the heck this term is, but now am feeling a whole lot better that you're joined me for an answer of this I bet ^o^

Source(s): watch and learn