Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

Brink or portal 2!??????????????

Which should I get and why 10 points and thanks

Favorite Answer

I honestly have the same question, i guess it just comes down to re-playability value. Portal looks fun, especially with friends but do you think that after you beat the game you wont play it anymore? Brink on the other hand has levels of customization and tons of re-playability value. If you ask me both look like excellent games so there really is only a couple ways to decide.

1. If you have a lot of friends buying portal 2. The only way portal 2 will last is if you have friends to play it with.

2. If you are more into shooters or puzzle games

3.If you pre-order portal 2 off of amazon TODAY then you can get a 20 dollar gift card toward you next purchase. Pre-order Brink and you get a 10 dollar gift card.

4.If you don't care about waiting you can always buy it used OR wait a couple months for the price to go down (portal 2)

Hope this helped!

Portal 2, there is an HUGE Custom Content community, the story-line is amazing. And it is INCREDIBLY Popular, I myself make maps for Portal 2. Look out for me on steam (Kyleprotec) :)

Portal 2 is great interest, i like the interest (single participant finished and co op training only commencing). the only complaint i might have is the long and universal load monitors. whether they have character and alter to in shape the degree your on, they could smash the flow of the interest and have been a small annoyance in an otherwise impressive adventure.

portal 2... it looks amazing