Who is Junethea Crystal Centeno?

I see these things on tumblr. where everyones all RIP and such. Was she famous for something or is she just some girl whose death was passed around tumblr. id like to know who she is.
Update: k. I also forgot to mention i knew how she died and such what i want to know is why so many people are talking about her why she's so famous. did she become famous from dying or did she do something that made her famous
Update 2: K wait so she's famous cause she died? or did she do things before she died was she like a singer a photographer a model. my question is why is she so famous not how she died cause i know she died from a car accident i just wanna know why people are making such a big deal about her dying in a car accident people... show more

K wait so she's famous cause she died? or did she do things before she died was she like a singer a photographer a model. my question is why is she so famous not how she died cause i know she died from a car accident i just wanna know why people are making such a big deal about her dying in a car accident people die in car accidents all the time and you don't see tumblr filled with all the people from the accident. so what i want to know is " Why is her death so famous?" like what exactly was she?