POLL: Whats some good books for a 4th grade girl?

My 4th grade friend wants to read a good book.Shes 10. She likes stuff with time travel, a love stories. She is great reader, shes as good as me!! She is mature so if theres mature stuff its fine. Thanks : )

• Best Answer

I read a lot of books from The Boxcar Children series when I was in 4th grade.

So it incredibly is my fourth poll/survey, i cant await march harm it incredibly is going to be fantastic to have the potential to sleep for a week properly, you will possibly be able to desire to technically sleep all week now. in case you skipped...which could be exciting. in any case to the questions: question a million) Do you like anime/polls and surveys? (frequently) for sure. no longer yours even with the undeniable fact that. They suck, baka. Jk. question 2) your 3 least popular characters and their worst enemies shape a sail boat interior the carribean (for some unknown reason) who're the characters, the place do they bypass, what happens? Charries: six random human beings. They bypass to Antarctica and get eaten alive by way of leopard seals. question 4) You and six of your popular characters only have been given stored from a ship crash. The life boat you acquire on can only stay afloat if their are 4 or much less human beings (aside from the driving force, who stored you). who're the characters and who gets pushed off the boat to drown. (if no one gets off bye bye to all) 0, Lucy, L, Sadaharu, Gintoki and Gin Ichimaru. I suicide, and enable the different characters do what they choose. Lucy will maximum probable kill all of them and take the boat herself. BQ) what's your popular none manga e book?? LOTR. No dares right this moment. Bye.

When I was in fourth grade I read 'tales of a fourth grade nothing'. Then the sequels to it.