Would you pronounce the name Lara like Laura?

or like Lar-uh? I want to name my daughter Lara (pronounced like Lar-uh not Lor-uh...laura) But i want to know how i should spell it. Lara or Larah maybe? Does that make sense? Can you suggest some middle names? I was thinking of Lanae, but I am not sure about the double L's Thanks for your help =) show more or like Lar-uh?

I want to name my daughter Lara (pronounced like Lar-uh not Lor-uh...laura) But i want to know how i should spell it. Lara or Larah maybe?

Does that make sense?

Can you suggest some middle names? I was thinking of Lanae, but I am not sure about the double L's

Thanks for your help =)
Update: @Kojak- I didn't ask if you liked it or not. If you dont like it, dont answer my question. For that, I reported you. Next time either answer the question or pass it up. Thanks
Update 2: @Kylee's mom- I dont want to name her Laura, not that its a bad name, but its too common. Lara isn't as popular.

THANKS EVERYONE SO FAR!