What is the party scene at Boise state university like?

Im considering going to Boise and i wanted to know what the nightlife/party's were like there. WSU is also another choice of mine, which has the craziest parties in the world. However, im NOT basing my college off what kind of party school it is, i would just like to know what Boise's is like, to help influence my decision

thanks

Favorite Answer

Man Boise is f***** up man, I never did so much xtc before in my life (and at $20 a pop--and only two does the job-- it can be sort of pricey).

Man you see a lot of farms up here, but if you look close they ain't growin' no corn man they growin' that chronic.

I was at a three day party at Boise State, on the third day I decided to start breaking stuff so they'd let me leave but that didn't do nothin' they just made me stay and party even harder.

It's crazy out there man, just don't take that xtc with the crown on it, that stuff will harshen your high

Boise State Parties

maybe so